Phone: (715) 581-3925
- Guided Day, Weekend, and Extended Trips for groups of 1-15 (Pre-Scheduled or Custom Built)
- Educational Events focused on building Awareness and Appreciation for our environment
- Camping/Backcountry Gear Rentals
- Help with Trip Planning (itinerary, meal plans, area information)
Conveniently located at the intersection of two major traffic corridors in the center of Wisconsin, there are millions of acres of parks and publics forests and thousands of miles of trails and navigable waterways within hours of our office.
Pedal, Paddle, Pack has 12+ years of wilderness travel experience, is First Aid, CPR and AED certified, and has strategic industry partners. We are also Western Great Lakes natives with a passion for its history, culture and natural beauty. Not to mention, living in this region allows us to experience and be prepared for the extremes of all four seasons. Our wilderness travels have taken us into the backcountry for nights with 20"+ of lake effect snow and -30 degree temperatures in winter, to violent thunderstorms and 100 degree heat in the summer.
- The Western Great Lakes states of Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin are home to 6 National Forest systems totaling more than 7.1 million acres, that's larger than the entire State of Maryland. Not to mention there are 5000+ lakes and 3000+ miles of trails within those forests.
- The same three states have more miles of coastline on the Great Lakes than the total ocean coastline of California, Washington, Oregon, and Florida combined.
- And, our home State of Wisconsin has more than 13,500 miles of navigable streams and rivers that can be enjoyed by human-powered watercraft like canoes, kayaks, or whitewater rafts.